Let me say few words for the day (Stolen from own's mind !!)

You say meow and I will Growl, you say it's a joke I will Roar

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

You

When I hold your hand
it means every pain and lane
I will be your supporter man ..

When I walk holding your hand
it means living whole life in your way
sad, happy, dark, light in every way
in every corner of land.

When I kiss on your forehead it means
how much I care and How much I miss you.
When I kiss on your eyes it means
life is so beautiful when I see myself with you.

When I kiss on your cheek it means
I care you as my kid and life is so difficult without you.
When I kiss your lips it means
you are my guy and want to spend,
whole my life with no fight locking your lips just in silence.

When I kiss your neck it means
I want to breathe with you seducing you for romance
and cooperate with my feelings.

When I hug you it means
I am giving myself to you
Where every part of me
Belongs to you, respect you n trust you.

When I sleep on your chest means
am leaving all worries beside
and listening to your heart-beats by my name n only mine
listening to it, increases my confidence 
that you are my everything and whole world aside.
And
Nothing bothers, no fear, 
nothing..
just you and me together.