Let me say few words for the day (Stolen from own's mind !!)

You say meow and I will Growl, you say it's a joke I will Roar

Monday, May 9, 2011

What happens when an apple falls ?

Yes its related to Newton's Law of gravity every one knows. But leaving about the scientific definition, John Travolata in "Phenomenon" Movie redefined it in a social and emotional way. It was touching and inspired me to write an emotional part of it which is again an experience in Rahul's Life my protagonist in this topic.

Last month I met my friend Rahul, This time he was little glummy not that greate smile in his face. Common Rahul what happened ? I remember..He use to tell about Lavanya, Yes his girl friend, his love he use to tell me how much he loves her, how he smiles having a glance at Lavanya, How he forgets all the pain he was carrying on his shoulders when he talks to Lavanya.
No it was one sided love may be i am wrong but it will soon be reveled. In reality they are friends between other friends but most of the time lavanya likes Rahul company and so does Rahul. But they are just friends like others but Rahul shares the secret with me and only me because he knows i can encrypt it 1024 bit. I insisted him to propose Lavanya but he couldn't. I know why ! He is a guy from Bhubansewar and a Bramhin and Lavanya.. u could guess I am sure. Rahul loves his mother a lot and to respect her wishes he was prepared to buy her a brahmin sober doll. So he studied hard to make a career far from attachments, emotions, attractions, infatuations, love or lust with any girls and now a SWE like me. He met Lavanya here through a common friend they became friends. Now Rahul doesn't have to make a career on an already made career so he is little light on girls but takes always careful step save him to keep his mothers wish.

Ok then why Lavanya didn't tell she loved him too ? I know her too, after all I am the common friend. She is also tied in her family rules and regulations she has got a very strict but loving family. I am sure she can sacrifice anything in front of this social regulations after all they have given her birth, fed her and turned her into such a beautiful girl with perfect talent. She has seen a very bad part of life in her past too. She has seen how their family has grown from rags to riches and how her mother supported her to study and made her stand on her feet. She definitely can't drown her parents wishes to marry her find a intra cast cocoon.

Anyway this is the story till now which i remembered before asking Rahul "what happend Rahul ?" He briefed his encounter with the Lavanya again. I can't be just friend to her. I don't know what would I do ? I said you guys always think of consequences and don't let your emotion or feeling come out of your golden caves. I know you both will live together (may not marry) even in another birth ! . But i really don't believe in new birth. I just don't believe in uncertain predictions. I believe in being happy live happily. Live each and every moment of the life thinking about the success and happiest part of the golden past. Don't forget to smile thinking about a sad consequence or the bad past. Why can't you guys think about the happy part of life. Why can't you guys think about sharing love or emotions even it is for a moment in your life. Why don't you live your that 2 days of your life so happily that you forget all the future of consequences or the Bad past. Why can't you think about the remembrance of the happiest time you spent with her or the most precious time you lived with her. Thinking about -- Ohh I have to keep my mother's wish, I can't ruin their faith on me, Ohh I can't hurt Lavanya ! -- you are just cheating yourself and loosing an unforgettable moment of life which would keep you happy in your old age remembering your encounter with Lavanya !

Actually I have said the same thing to Lavanya also sometime back when Rahul was not there but she has shown her girly attitude till now not been open up near Rahul her love. Its easy to say but difficult to implement for sure because human mind is programmed to work more on the sad part of life and they just get captured in the unforgettable part of mind but happiness is volatile that was her response. I had a quick response too, I am sure we can work on it and alter the pro-gramme and teach the brain to keep the happy part in its unforgettable storage and make us happy and left then the decision on her.

Love, Care, Feelings, Emotions are internal beauty of a human being. I think they have some balancing factor . which when is less in family or personal life they are fulfilled by others around. So its a usual phenomenon when people who are sad in family or their own personal life are easily fall prey of all these factors outside. But the religion the culture in India shows its ugly shine at the end and they have to let the apple fall in ground and eaten by bugs. So before it falls on ground eat it have it in your body so that it becomes the part of your body and you live with them till you die. May be many misunderstood Travolta's Dialog but I have delivered it to Rahul and Lavanya in my way, Let's wish for the happiness around them.