Let me say few words for the day (Stolen from own's mind !!)

You say meow and I will Growl, you say it's a joke I will Roar

Tuesday, January 4, 2022

How to make your kids rich

Having Kids is the most amazing thing that happens to anyone. It's not only amazing in terms of being a complete family but also it's a very important and responsible part of your life. So Today I am going to talk about how can we make our kids rich. I am going to talk about how to save money for your kids education or marriage. Money saved is sometimes called Money earned. If we follow this structure I am talking here I am sure you will be unburden from this most expensive responsibility that you will have in future for your kid. 

I think the most important event for a kid is getting an admission to a university after school or if you have a girl child than her marriage are the most expensive events for a parent I say as an Indian parent.

I am going to talk about PPF, ELSS and Mutual funds 

Now a days college education and marriage expenditures are the most expensive part in someones life.. You spend almost all your life savings sometimes in them and we can't even afford and get admission to  a university even if we want to. So we have to act fast and act wise for our kids future and for saving ourself from financial burn down during such an event.